[RESOLVED] Unable to sync ALL ARTBOARDS in Miro Sketch Plugin

Dear Miro support team,

I am using Macbook Pro M1 - MacOS Monteney 

This bug happened with Miro plugin on Sketch app. Please check the image below:

I hope that it will be solved soon

Thank you and look forward to your reply.

Apollonia 1 year ago

Good news, everyone!

The bug has just been fixed in the latest release of the plugin. Hooray! Could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let us know if it helps?

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @cuong! Thanks for reporting the issue. 🔧 

I’m afraid there’s currently a bug that is causing this behavior with the Miro Sketch Plugin. The good news is that the team is aware of the issue and is already on it. We’ll keep you posted on this so please stay tuned for any replies within this thread!

Looking forward to getting this fixed ASAP. Syncing multiple artboards one at a time is paaaaaainful

Dear Miro Support Team,
I’m seeing this when I try to sync any Sketch artboard to any Miro board. I’m using the latest 1.6.4 Miro version and I’m on 68.2 for Sketch. Can anyone help solve this?

Hi @cuong! Thanks for reporting the issue. 🔧 

I’m afraid there’s currently a bug that is causing this behavior with the Miro Sketch Plugin. The good news is that the team is aware of the issue and is already on it. We’ll keep you posted on this so please stay tuned for any replies within this thread!

@Apollonia We have waited for 2 weeks for this fixing. Can you share any update from technical team? Thank you and look forward to your reply.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi, everyone!

The team is currently working on this issue but I’m afraid we cannot share an ETA yet. We’ll let you know as soon as we have any updates from the developers. Please bear with us!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Good news, everyone!

The bug has just been fixed in the latest release of the plugin. Hooray! Could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let us know if it helps?

The issue was fixed. Thank you so much for Miro team effort @Apollonia