[RESOLVED] Frames open in full-screen presentation mode are not centered

• 21 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, I’m still seeing this bug with my miro frames. 

Is anyone else having this problem still? I see that it was fixed 9 months ago, and I have already opened a support ticket earlier today. Trying to find solutions so I can use Miro in a Webinar presentation tomorrow 

Alyona 1 year ago

Hey @Allieofisher, @Michelle Chu,

Thanks for your patience!

I'm glad to let you know that the fix for the bug affecting the presentation mode is finally live. Please make sure to refresh any previously opened tabs with Miro boards to ensure you're on the latest application version before relaunching the presentation mode. Hope this helps!

View original

6 replies

I did try re-sizing down significantly. I also made sure all my boards were the same ratio (16:9). 

Waiting to hear back after submitting a help desk ticket from Miro 

I did just notice sizing down for me made the problem a LOT worse, all of the slides were zoomed in and cropped in weird ways. So I did the opposite and made them all larger. I’m noticing now that there is less variation in them being off center from the screen and “cropped”, but still doing it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Allieofisher - Did you try Bharath Haridas’s fix from above?

Ok i found a way to resolve it for myself. I resized all the boards back to something close to the ‘Browser’ Frame. My frames were way too big. Had to adjust some line weights since it was designed for the larger boards. But now presentation mode is working fine for me. 

Other than that, I would suggest reporting this to Miro support:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Allieofisher, @Robert Johnson,

I've moved your comments to a new topic as the old one (Presentation Mode Full Screen Frames not displaying correctly...) is closed now. I'm afraid a bug on our end causes the issue Allie is experiencing. The team is already working on the fix, and we'll be sure to let you know once it's available. Please bear with us!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @Allieofisher, @Michelle Chu,

Thanks for your patience!

I'm glad to let you know that the fix for the bug affecting the presentation mode is finally live. Please make sure to refresh any previously opened tabs with Miro boards to ensure you're on the latest application version before relaunching the presentation mode. Hope this helps!

I can reproduce the same issue as well. I did try to move some of the frame closer together, it works for some, but not all. I have to trial and error to make sure there is no black bar showing