[RESOLVED] Figma Miro plugin not loading all our boards

• 27 September 2022
  • 5 replies

The Miro plugin for Figma works ok, but in the last couple of days, it won’t load all the boards we have and it used to. I’ve tried using the Miro plugin in both the browser & the Figma desktop application and it just doesn’t work. I’ve logged out of the plugin and logged back in which didn’t change anything. I’m not able to uninstall any plugins with Figma (no idea why) so I’m not able to test that. 

Need to get this working ASAP. Any suggestions?

Helga 1 year ago

Hi @Sheri Poulson  
Helga here getting back to you with an update. Thank you for bearing with us!

Our developers have just fixed the issue, and now you should be able to find all your boards in the picker in Figma. Could you please check if everything works fine on your side? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Sheri Poulson 
Thank you for the report!
I’m afraid that it’s a known issue that you cannot see all your Miro boards in the picker in Figma. The Team is already working on a bug fix and we’ll keep you posted on our progress. Please bear with us!

In regards to the issue with uninstalling the Miro plugin for Figma - could you please submit a ticket to our support team and provide the additional details on the issue (screenshots or a short video showing the steps that lead to the bug, etc.)? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Sheri Poulson  
Helga here getting back to you with an update. Thank you for bearing with us!

Our developers have just fixed the issue, and now you should be able to find all your boards in the picker in Figma. Could you please check if everything works fine on your side? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

@Helga It’s working great, thank you!

Hey team, it seems that the issue is back, can’t load all boards.

Same here, cannot find the board i wanna export to