[RESOLVED] Callout Speech Bubble - Exports as Oval without outline

• 8 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I am trying to export a frame with speech bubbles that have a white fill and colored outline.  When I export to JPEG or PDF the colored outline doesn’t export and I’m left with just white ovals in the final file.  Anyone having this issue/have you found a resolution?

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

Latest update (issue resolved):

We're happy to let you know that the issue you reported has been successfully resolved on our end. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this behavior may have caused!

In case you're still facing the issue, feel free to let us know – once you reply to this thread, the ticket will be automatically reopened.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TK123 - When I export as high quality JPG, the tail and outline are visible, but when I export as Vector/PDF, they are not.

My board:

PDF attached and here is a screenshot of my exported JPG:

I will convert this post into a support ticket and report back with what the support team has to say.

Thank you so much for the quick reply - I will keep an eye out for what the support team reports back! I will be using these at a very large scale & want to ensure the export format/size allows for scaling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #1 from Miro support:

Thank you for the report!

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Latest update (issue resolved):

We're happy to let you know that the issue you reported has been successfully resolved on our end. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this behavior may have caused!

In case you're still facing the issue, feel free to let us know – once you reply to this thread, the ticket will be automatically reopened.