[RESOLVED] Bug on Firefox - some buttons not working on the left panel

• 9 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi community,

I'd like to submit a bug that is happening to me and my colleagues on Firefox on all our Miro boards.

Some buttons on the left panel don't seem to work, nothing happens when left-clicking on sticky notes for example.
The same thing happens in Incognito mode, but it works fine on Edge.

On the left, Microsoft Edge ; on the right, Firefox.
You can see that the button for the sticky notes works fine on Edge: it displays the different colours for the sticky notes, but it doesn't on Firefox. However, the keyboard shortcut works.
Same thing for the IconFinder for example.

The Firefox version we use is 102.4.0esr.

We used Miro a few weeks ago and it worked fine.

Has anyone else using Firefox come accross this bug?

Lise 1 year ago

@Robert Johnson The support team has come back to me and the issue has been resolved! :)
Thanks again for opening a support ticket. Have a nice day! :)

View original

6 replies

Hello.

Thanks for taking the time to reply me!

In the meanwhile, I found on another thread that deleting the Cookies may resolve the problem… And it does!  So, I don’t now the exact cause of the issue, but I know it is related to Cookie, and I have a decent workaround to solve it…

Have a nice day!

@Robert Johnson Thanks a lot for trying on Firefox! I’ve received the email confirmation. I’ll update the post as soon as I get a reply from the support team :)

@Robert Johnson The support team has come back to me and the issue has been resolved! :)
Thanks again for opening a support ticket. Have a nice day! :)

@AlexSoucisse 

Are you experiencing the same issue?

Here is what the support team sent me:

Julia (Miro Support & Help Center)

Mar 12, 2023, 22:33 UTC

Hi Lise,

I'm happy to let you know that the issue you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important this feature is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you for your patience in this matter!

It worked perfectly after they solved the issue.

Before the resolution of the issue, they had told me to follow these workarounds:

1. Use Google Chrome
2. Copy and paste existing text/sticky and edit the new one

Hope it helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Lise - Firefox is not my daily driver, but I just had a look and I am experiencing the same issue as you. Most buttons are not responding to clicks:

@Lise - I will open a support ticket from your post - you should receive an email confirmation shortly.

It would be helpful if you could update this post with what the support team tells you.

@Lise : may I ask you what was the solution from Firefox support team ?

Thanks in advance,