[RESOLVED] Boards/dashboard not loading

• 31 October 2021
  • 38 replies

Hi all, 
I’m still in an evaluation mode as a free user and I’m unable to access my boards.. The preview isn’t showing up, just the grey logo and when clicked the grey logo animation plays but never loads. 

I’ve tried restarting my browser, opening Miro in an incognito window and downloading the app (OSX Big Sur) and tried opening from there and no luck opening the files.

Any advice on what to try next?

Marina 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

There were indeed two separate issues:

• Nov 2 incident (fully resolved now)
  • bug with split.io (the team is fixing it now) 

We’ll get back to you here with the update as soon as the second issue is fixed as well.

UPD: both issues have been fully resolved.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

38 replies

Hi,

I confirm that I have the same issue : boards are not opening - infinite loading. (Via Edge, Chrome, FF, or the application on Windows 10)

Please let us know when it’s solved : your status page says ” All Systems Operational “   which is wrong…

Regards,

Hi everyone,

There were indeed two separate issues:

We’ll get back to you here with the update as soon as the second issue is fixed as well.

hi, when will the 2nd issue be fixed? 

Hi,

Two of my colleagues who used to be able to access Miro boards until last week still have the issue of the Miro boards stuck in loading animation. I also had four clients in a workshop this morning with the same issue. All are using PCs and Chrome. 

In years of using Miro, this is the first time I have so many people stuck on that loading animation page. What has changed? 

Adding split.io to Pihole resolved my issue.

HI,

same issue here with Raspberry PI + Pi-Hole

I needed to whitelist split.io (with subdomains) inside pi hole admin panel

good luck

It may have been a coincidence that the timing lined up with a system outage, but I added split.io (with subdomains) to Pi-Hole and I’m up and running!  Thanks Marek!

I couldn't load any boards for the same reason, although I’m on a MacBook using the Miro app, Safari, Chrome, and Brave. I had split.io and branch.io blacklisted in my hosts file. These rules were compiled by Steven Black, and many content blockers (ad removers and so on) use the same blacklists, so if you're having this issue, whatever your platform, try disabling your filters or editing your hosts file. Additionally, Brave (the browser) seems to block these domains. Thanks for the quick reply from Miro, too!

I previously posted that I resolved this issue on my end by adding split.io to my allow list - however - today I am unable to load Miro boards again. 

Did you allow branch.io too?

Did you allow branch.io too?

Logged in today and boards were loading again, no changes on my end. After seeing your comment I added branch.io to my allow list to be safe, but boards had already started loading again :shrug:

Yes, it worked as soon as I allowed both domains. But as they said, they’re currently working on the issue. Not sure why branch and split are blacklisted. They seem to be legit. 🤷

Somehow this afternoon one of my boards with some more content, is not loading anymore. On none of the environment (dashboard, safari, chrome, mobile). Other boards with a small amount of content are opening well. What is going on? I need the information I have on the board...

Userlevel 1

Somehow this afternoon one of my boards with some more content, is not loading anymore. On none of the environment (dashboard, safari, chrome, mobile). Other boards with a small amount of content are opening well. What is going on? I need the information I have on the board...

it seems to be a new bug caused by the Kanban template. We are waiting for it to be resolved

it seems to be a new bug caused by the Kanban template. We are waiting for it to be resolved

I am using, indeed, the kamban template a lot! Thanks for your reply Lukas!

I am using, indeed, the kamban template a lot! Thanks for your reply Lukas!

It is working again luckily!