Question

Question about Azure cards integration

Dear Miro user,

I have a question about the authorisations when installing Azure cards.

I work in a larger company with a lot of teams in Azure.

How does the authorisation work in Azure?

If I work in Miro, do I have the same authorisation to view the same number of boards I have in Azure Devops? Or can I also see cards of other teams?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Alrik Karssiens 👋
Thanks for the question!

Integration setup is required on both team and personal levels. On the team level, setup is required once and should be done by the user who is both the Team admin in Miro and the Organization owner in Azure Boards. On the personal level, integration must be configured by everyone who is going to import Azure Cards. It means that the Azure Cards picker in Miro only includes work items that are available to the Azure DevOps account of the user who opens the picker.

Please let us know if it helped!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for sharing this question @Alrik Karssiens! We’ve made some updates to Azure DevOps that I think you might find helpful here and can’t wait to share more with you soon!

To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates,  join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar! You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow ✨