[POTENTIAL BUG] Board Position Jumps when using Stylus on Android (tablet app)

When using a stylus on my Android tablet, the entire board shifts down and to the right. I’ve uploaded video of the behavior here.

Please note that this happens whether my palm is on the screen or not. 

Thanks for looking into this. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Robert Johnson 2 years ago

Thanks. I’ve now done that. It makes the app fairly useless, so hopefully they’ll fix it soon.

Thanks for submitting the ticket to Miro support, @KelK - this does appear to be acting rather buggy.
It would also help others on this forum if you could update this post with what the support team tells you - thanks in advance!

View original

4 replies

Quick note that this behavior is occurring via the Miro app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@KelK - Has this also been reported to Miro support?

I have to ask as it is a real mixed-bag as to who reads the Do I need to contact the Miro Support team or ask the community? post and who does not:

Thanks. I’ve now done that. It makes the app fairly useless, so hopefully they’ll fix it soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for submitting the ticket to Miro support, @KelK - this does appear to be acting rather buggy.
It would also help others on this forum if you could update this post with what the support team tells you - thanks in advance!