[RESOLVED] No longer able to login to Sketch plugin?

As of today I’ve been unable to log into the Miro plugin for Sketch. I’ve reset my password, uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, still no dice. Anyone else having this issue?

Nick_Miro 2 years ago

Thanks a lot for bearing with us!

Our developers have fixed the issue, and the app is now back up and running for all users. Please check if you can open it smoothly now and let us know if anything goes wrong, we’ll be sure to keep the investigation going.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @celahiri!

I see our Support team has already been in touch with you and we are doing our best to help.

We can follow up here for the community once the team is able to help you find a resolution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @celahiri!

I see our Support team has already been in touch with you and we are doing our best to help.

We can follow up here for the community once the team is able to help you find a resolution.

Hi @Daniel Margheim. What is the scope of this issue? If it is affecting multiple/all users, I can pin your reply and tag the post as being a known bug.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Robert Johnson, this isn’t quite clear at this point in our investigation. I’ll follow up here once we know more about what is going on! :thumbsup:

Userlevel 1

The Support team has confirmed this is related to a known bug:

There's currently an issue with the Sketch plugin. The good news is that our engineers are already aware of the issue and are currently doing their best in order to fix this for you. We are truly sorry for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We will definitely keep you updated on the progress.

@Robert Johnson @celahiri 

Thanks so much all of you! Can’t wait to have this working again.

This happened to me, its been this way for at least 2 weeks now. I’m losing my mind, i also uninstalled the plugin reset my password. my other team member's are able to log in just fine I’m the only one with the issue it seems.

I’m having this same issue, except I just downloaded the plugin for the first time and have never been able to validate my login/username. The plugin keeps telling me the email or pass is wrong.

But I’m logged into the actual app and website using the same credentials.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks a lot for bearing with us!

Our developers have fixed the issue, and the app is now back up and running for all users. Please check if you can open it smoothly now and let us know if anything goes wrong, we’ll be sure to keep the investigation going.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Hi, for two weeks I have had a problem logging in to Miro plugin for Sketch. Like the people above, I reset my password, uninstalled the plugin and it still doesn't work. What should I do about it?

I’ve been having the same issue for a week now. Also tried resetting my password and uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. Other members of my team are using the plugin just fine.