[KNOWN BUG] Impossible to find recently created boards via the dashboard board search & in the embed mode

• 6 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I just installed the plug-in and updated Figma to the latest version, but still can see all the board that I have access to!

Helga 1 year ago

Hi @Mouath Awartani 

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior (=users cannot find recently created boards via the dashboard board search on Miro & when trying to embed boards to other services). 

The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes!

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Mouath Awartani 

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior (=users cannot find recently created boards via the dashboard board search on Miro & when trying to embed boards to other services). 

The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes!

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us!

Choose how to get bugs and user stories to appear on Agile tools in Azure Boards and Azure DevOps.France lotto results