[KNOWN BUG] Impossible to find recently created boards via the dashboard board search & in the embed mode

• 6 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I just installed the plug-in and updated Figma to the latest version, but still can see all the board that I have access to!

Helga 1 year ago

Hi @Mouath Awartani 

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior (=users cannot find recently created boards via the dashboard board search on Miro & when trying to embed boards to other services). 

The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes!

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us!

View original

2 replies

Choose how to get bugs and user stories to appear on Agile tools in Azure Boards and Azure DevOps.France lotto results

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Mouath Awartani 

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior (=users cannot find recently created boards via the dashboard board search on Miro & when trying to embed boards to other services). 

The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes!

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us!