[RESOLVED] Unable to delete, scale, and move artboards after synchronizing from Sketch

• 23 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Dear Miro,

These days, I have a serious issues with artboards after synchronizing from Sketch:

• When removing an artboard, it will appear again
  • When moving an artboard, it will back to the previous position
  • When drawing an arrow, it will disappear immediately
  • When loading the page, all my change will disappear and all artboards will be reset

Please review the video below for more detail:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vveafby6kv8wo2m/Bug1.mp4?dl=0

Note: I am using:

• Macbook Pro M1 16in
  • Sketch 89
  • Miro - the latest version

Thank you and look forward to your reply.

Alyona 1 year ago

Hi @cuong, @Lisa Wagner, @Tifa, @Tim Geesman,

The fix for the bug that was causing issues with deleting & moving artboards imported from Sketch was released. Please refresh any web pages with any open boards and try working with artboards again. Let us know if you will still face some issues!

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @cuong, @Lisa Wagner, @Tifa, @Tim Geesman,

The fix for the bug that was causing issues with deleting & moving artboards imported from Sketch was released. Please refresh any web pages with any open boards and try working with artboards again. Let us know if you will still face some issues!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Tim Geesman,

We moved your comment to the existing topic related to the known Sketch bugs our team is already working on. However, since some of the issues you've described don't seem to be directly caused by this bug, I'm going to convert your message into a support ticket, and we'll reach out to you there shortly to ask some additional questions. Please bear with us!

I’m dealing with the same issues @Tifa outlined. These issues are ongoing and occur frequently, and are creating big problems for my workflow and productivity.

• Sometimes, but not always, I cannot sync more than one Sketch artboard at a time to Miro
  • Sometimes, but not always, artboards that have been synced from Sketch to Miro cannot be deleted or resized
  • Sometimes, but not always, artboards cannot be replaced with artboards synced from Sketch
  • Sometimes, but not always, new frames cannot be drawn around the problem artboards synced from Sketch. Existing frames containing the problem artboards synced from Sketch cannot be resized or deleted

Can you please update us on the support ticket?

Artboards synced from Sketch do not maintain their positions relative to each other, are unable to be moved, deleted, or scaled, and the syncing time is incredibly long. Some Miro boards even give me an error when trying to sync to try again. Are these all known issues? This is completely unusable.

Since an update from miro on 18th June 22. I can’t move, delete or scale artboards which I upload from sketch with the plugin. I got the new plugin, tried different browsers and waited for some days. The problem still accures.
Everything worked perfectly fine before.

Anyone knows how to fix this or experience same problems?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @cuong!

I’m afraid there’s currently a bug on our end that causes erroneous behavior with the Sketch plugin (issues with deleting / repositioning the artboards, etc.). The team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix.

I’ll keep you updated. Please bear with us in the meantime!