don't miss

[KNOWN BUG] Export board as PDF doesn't show images

Badge

When I export my Miro board has a PDF or Vector. It does not show the images in the saved file.

This is also only 1/3 of the Miro Board.

Is there a different way to save large Miro Boards?

Robert Johnson 11 days ago

Update # 1:

Thank you for sharing an update on this bug! 

You are correct, this bug's chance of appearance is not connected with a specific board or account and it's hard to say for sure what are the conditions of it appearing for a user (as we actually were able to reproduce it in a small number of cases).

As Marta already mentioned, our development team is currently working on solving the issue, so hopefully, it will be resolved soon enough. We will definitely keep you updated on this one once we have any news to share!

In the meantime, you can simply export the board in low quality, as you correctly suggested that the issue only occurs so far when the images or document previews are exported in vector scalability and it doesn't affect the raster images. Hopefully, this workaround will be helpful until we are able to fix the vector exporting issue!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@aak - This happened to me briefly about a month ago, but it looks like it is broken again.

My frame looks like this (SVG and a JPG):

But when I export the board as PDF (Best quality) I get this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I have opened a ticket with Miro support and will update this post with what they tell me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Update # 1:

Thank you for sharing an update on this bug! 

You are correct, this bug's chance of appearance is not connected with a specific board or account and it's hard to say for sure what are the conditions of it appearing for a user (as we actually were able to reproduce it in a small number of cases).

As Marta already mentioned, our development team is currently working on solving the issue, so hopefully, it will be resolved soon enough. We will definitely keep you updated on this one once we have any news to share!

In the meantime, you can simply export the board in low quality, as you correctly suggested that the issue only occurs so far when the images or document previews are exported in vector scalability and it doesn't affect the raster images. Hopefully, this workaround will be helpful until we are able to fix the vector exporting issue!