[RESOLVED] Endless images loading issue

Yes, not resolved.  My team pays for this service and I will be opening a ticket. 

Others that are experiencing this Please open a ticket as well, as it should help them know that it is an issue and to better understand what is causing the issue in order to fix their code.

Alyona 1 year ago

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for your patience; I finally have an update for you!

• The root cause of the issue is fixed, so hopefully, any image added to your boards from now on will stay there; 
  • If you are able to re-upload images showing the block sign, we kindly ask you to do so. With the root cause being fixed, the images should stay intact after the second upload;
  • In case you no longer have the images that appear with the block sign now, we'll do our best to help you retrieve them so you can re-upload them again. Please click 👍 Like under this message, and we'll be reaching out to you with additional questions needed for the image retrieval.

If you notice that images are still disappearing from your boards as of today, please let us know so we can investigate this further.

View original

15 replies

How is this listed as resolved?

I can assure you that it is still a problem. Not interested in being an unpaid application troubleshooter.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Ross Carl 👋

I’m truly sorry you’re still experiencing the issue with loading images. Could you please submit a ticket and provide us with board access (you can do it via the Visitors feature) and also, share the board URL? Thank you in advance!

Definitely not resolved - just logged in to prep for a meeting and 15 images are now missing - will create a ticket but the search for a better option continues

Finally, an acknowledgment that there is a fundamental, core functionality, problem with image loading, and it lies with Miro. Instead of ordering all your customers to waste thousands of hours “troubleshooting” a problem that you know exists, how about simply admitting it?

How about acknowledging the true productivity cost to your customers associated with a known “bug”, going on 4 months now? Please REMOVE the “RESOLVED” disclaimer from the community discussion and replace it with an honest explanation, along with an ETA for resolution and a refund offer if the resolution exceeds your time estimate.

Maria G (Miro Support & Help Center)

May 14, 2022, 1:43 GMT+5

Thanks for getting in touch with us and reporting the issue! We're truly sorry you've run into it. 

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

May 13, 2022, 18:42 GMT+5

So what happens in situations like this is - documents that are added to Miro are time stamped. It's possible to delete the images that Miro won't reveal and replace them, but critical timing and process information is lost. How about just making your software work?

Userlevel 1

Still not working here. Images just randomly go into infinite loading status. Definetly not resolved.

Badge

Same-Same: Dealing with this right now. Previously placed images not loading.

Same problem for me - STILL EXISTS.

Some of the iamges never finish loading and we have to re upload them frequently.

They work for a short time, sometimes once, then don’t

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey everyone,

Alyona from the Miro Support team is here for a moment.

Thank you for continuously keeping us up to date with the issues you're facing when working on the boards! I've moved your messages to the new thread from the original Images Never Finish Loading as the issue you're facing, although visually the same, has a different root cause; therefore will be fixed separately. 

I'm really sorry that you're still being affected by the issues with images loading; please be assured that our team is working on the fix, and we'll be sure to update you here, as well as in the tickets for any of you who submitted them.

Same issue here. Images just disappear or keep loading. Hugely annoying and it cost me too much time. I have been using Miro for a few months now to test if it is a usefull tool for broader use in our design studio. In theory it is, but it needs to be reliable. Now it's not. If not fixed soon we need to find another solution. 

Same issue here.  If I upload a JPG from my device the loading cyrcle is about 2/3 full and then it stops and the picture never loads.  I can copy paste directly via the cache, that is a workaround, but sometimes I want to load just a JPG file. Very annoying since I have this behavior a long time now on Miro.

problem blocked image

Hi,

I have a big problem: when I copy and paste an image which is originally a screenshot (that I delete then after pasting it on miro) some of my images don’t appear on my miro screen, as you can see on the screenshot I made.

What do you think the problem is?

What can I do to avoid this problem in the future?

Thank you!

The worst is that I spent half an hour today following instructions to send an email to “Support” and guess what? You can only send emails if you are from certain plans. Ja! I am one contributor and probably I am not paying large amounts of money to Miro but if you dont want to set up a customer support for certain people because we are LOW value to you then dont offer the service! But if I am paying even if it is little please treat us with some respect and set up a proper customer support. 

Pretty constant issue I struggle with. Images import correctly, just fail a couple of day later.

Don’t think there is much of a solution, but this application needs to become a lot more stable to warrant a subscription for pro use.

Seems my post has been moved by a mod to this thread… will that give it more attention or will it be lost .

Kinda crazy that the fundamental function of the program (uploading images) has issues so consistently.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for your patience; I finally have an update for you!

• The root cause of the issue is fixed, so hopefully, any image added to your boards from now on will stay there; 
  • If you are able to re-upload images showing the block sign, we kindly ask you to do so. With the root cause being fixed, the images should stay intact after the second upload;
  • In case you no longer have the images that appear with the block sign now, we'll do our best to help you retrieve them so you can re-upload them again. Please click 👍 Like under this message, and we'll be reaching out to you with additional questions needed for the image retrieval.

If you notice that images are still disappearing from your boards as of today, please let us know so we can investigate this further.