[RESOLVED] Can't open or save my web whiteboard

I created a free board on Web White Board by Miro and the 24h have passed so it's locked. I already tried signing in and signing up to a new account, and i still can't access it i get the message: "Hmm, that didn’t work
That page can’t be reached, but if you double-check it,
we’re happy to try again."

My Board link is: https://webwhiteboard.com/board/sXClE4dZ4szHTHLv2HKOTPaAexWx9nZc/

Alyona 1 year ago

Hi @Maria QS,

Just want to let you know that the issue with accessing the boards created on Web Whiteboard after 24 hours was fixed, so now you should be able to save any boards recently created there within the last 7 days. 

View original

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Daniela Ferreira - Your post has been converted to a support ticket. You should receive an email confirmation shortly.

I’m experiencing the same Issue @Robert Johnson

My board link is https://webwhiteboard.com/board/5XQLXQJjASoLDWrqkdjitxzVVGJNJfbw/

Thank you in advance for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m experiencing the same Issue @Robert Johnson

My board link is https://webwhiteboard.com/board/5XQLXQJjASoLDWrqkdjitxzVVGJNJfbw/

Thank you in advance for your help.

Do you have a paid or free account?

Free, but I need the information, at least downloaded @Robert Johnson 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Maria QS - Did you create the board and are now trying to access it from the same browser that you used to create the board, and you haven't cleared your browser's cookies?

@Robert Johnson I tried everthing, when I access through the link this appears:

This board is locked

“Web whiteboard boards are open for 24 hours. To unlock this board and save it, sign up to Miro. After 2 days this board will be deleted.
Sing up and unlok for free”

And when I sign up: 
“No access to board

Ask the board owner to grant you permission to view this board. You are logged as XXXX”
Request access”

and I don't know who the request reaches, because the creator of the whiteboard was me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Maria QS - Yes, this does sound unexpected. Let's see what the support team has to say. You should receive confirmation of a support shortly. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Maria QS,

Alyona from the Miro Support team is stepping in for a moment 👋

Thanks for reporting this issue! 

I can see that my colleague has already reached out to you within a ticket Robert created. I'm afraid you're unable to save the board into your account due to a bug on our end. The good news is that the team is already working on the fix. In the meantime, we can save the board to your team within 7 days from its creation. Some additional information is needed For us to do that, so please reply to my colleague within a ticket (if possible, within the next 24 hours). 

I'll be sure to update everyone here once the fix for the bug is released!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Maria QS,

Just want to let you know that the issue with accessing the boards created on Web Whiteboard after 24 hours was fixed, so now you should be able to save any boards recently created there within the last 7 days. 

Hi @Maria QS,

Hello, I have the same issue, forgot to copy the info from the board within the 24 hours (the temporary board was created on Thursday), and now it won’t get saved in my account, and creating a new account also hasn’t helped. I’ve tried logging in/signing up in two different browsers =( 

Hi

I created a webwhiteboard. It says I can save it to my profile if I signup. I signed up using my email. I opened my webwhiteboard and clicked ‘sign up for free’ - I click on ‘sign in’ for I already have an account and sign in using my account. It does some reloading and then reopens the webwhiteboard and nothing is different, its not stored on my profile and it still says ‘24 hrs left to save your board’ sign up. Why does it not work?

I’m using firefox.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Craig22321,

For us to be able to investigate this issue further and if possible, safe the board into your team on the backend, the board link is needed. I'm going to convert this community message into a support ticket and will need you to share the URL of your webwhiteboard there. 

Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from us!

@Alyona I’m having the same issue with this board: https://miro.com/online-whiteboard/board/Qnt1mvn2xliLEicirYC4bZQlVPVAdIdD/?openWelcomeBanner=true can you please help? I have a paid subscription

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Claire King, thanks for reaching out! I was able to find the tickets you have opened with our support team and have replied to you within one of them. Please keep an eye on your inbox!

Hello, this is still a problem. I am signed up to Miro, I have a webwhiteboard created that still has 3 more days and I would like to save it. However, the interface keeps dropping me to “Your board is locked and will be deleted in 3 days”, asks me to sign up, I sign up and same thing happens, the board seems inaccessible. Is it a glitch? I’m hoping to use Miro to replace the Google Jamboard, which is getting sunset, but so far Miro is showing many technical troubles for me to rely on :/

Hello, this is still a problem. I am signed up to Miro, I have a webwhiteboard created that still has 3 more days and I would like to save it. However, the interface keeps dropping me to “Your board is locked and will be deleted in 3 days”, asks me to sign up, I sign up and same thing happens, the board seems inaccessible. Is it a glitch? I’m hoping to use Miro to replace the Google Jamboard, which is getting sunset, but so far Miro is showing many technical troubles for me to rely on :/

Could @Robert Johnson possibly help with opening a ticket, I see you helped some other users get to their boards? Is there a workaround?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Could @Robert Johnson possibly help with opening a ticket, I see you helped some other users get to their boards? Is there a workaround?

Done!

Can you please open a ticket for me also? I had a free whiteboard account that is now locked. I made an account to unlock it but its still unavailable. Please help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Can you please open a ticket for me also? I had a free whiteboard account that is now locked. I made an account to unlock it but its still unavailable. Please help!

Done! You should have received a confirmation email. Please reply to that email with the Web Whiteboard link, and another other details you can think of that could assist the support team.

Same I also have this issue, could you please also open a ticket for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Same I also have this issue, could you please also open a ticket for me

@Miro Community Team – Are you able to help this user? There seem to be a lot of issues with the Web Whiteboard/Miro Lite product – perhaps a product owner should be reviewing this thread too.

Could you submit a ticket for me though