Is there any way I can watch the records of past events?

Is there any way I can watch the records of past events? Some of them are quite useful for me to better understand how to utilize Miro.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Adam Yang - While I'm not aware of a definitive list, I do see a number of past events are available on Miro's YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/MiroHQ

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jen Clark - Is there another location with past event recordings?

Userlevel 3

Hi @Robert Johnson, hi @Adam Yang ! It just depends on which past events you’d like to rewatch. Some like Distributed are in their on YouTube playlist, sessions like Miroversity Live can be found on a landing page, while others are emailed directly to participants or registrants after the event.

Could you let me know if there’s something specific you’re looking for? Happy to help!

@Jen Clark thank you so much! So many good recordings in these two channels you mentioned.

There is one specific session I am quite interested in. Any chance I could have the recording link? 

Thank you so much for your help.

Adam

Userlevel 3

You’re very welcome @Adam Yang ! Unfortunately we couldn’t track down the recording for that particular session, but did want to include a link to a similar session about Retrospective Tactics from the same Miroverse creator, Arthur von Kriegenbergh from Workshop Wednesday. I hope that’s helpful to you in the meantime! If we do locate that recording from the Agile leaders session, I’ll be sure to follow up.