Answered

Is it possible to email a PDF document to a board

• 22 February 2021
  • 2 replies

HI,

Is it possible to email a PDF document into a board? When we place orders on suppliers we email them a PDF purchase order. We would like these PDF’s to appear on a Miro board to help manage deliveries.

Is this possible without manually dropping the PDFs onto the board?

Many Thanks

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 22 February 2021, 19:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bobchops - This is not currently possible using out-of-the-box Miro functionality. However, it may be possible using a combination of your own application and the Miro Developer Platform API.

You would probably want someone with a development background to review the developer platform documentation.

If this is a feature that you’d like see available, I’d suggest creating an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bobchops -

I don’t believe there’s any Miro native way to do this, but it may be possible to do it via some development using the Miro API. 

You could certainly add an enhancement request for this following the Wish List guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron