Improve Page extraction from uploaded documents

• 14 May 2022
  • 1 reply

When uploading a document and extract pages i get a handle on the pages to reorganize 16 pages of a ppt to a 4 x 4 or 3 x 6 grid. I can also influence the horizontal spacing when rearranging. I am missing the feature though to rearrange the vertical spacing as well. I have to manually mark each row, after rezising the frame and move it, so that i have some horizontal space to allow to position post its there. The regroup everything. Can you extend the handle in a way that vertical spacing is included in the rearrange movment or a secondary control to influence the vertical spacing?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Joel Loewenstein!

You can change the vertical spacing by selecting the pages, arranging the pages in the grid with the help of the four-dots button in the top right corner of the selection field, and then dragging the selection field either by the top/bottom or by the left/right border to alter the vertical or the horizontal spacing respectively:

Hope this helps! You’re also welcome to head over to our Community and submit your ideas about this feature to our Wish List. :)