I've lost my attention management controls in ONE board

• 19 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

In this one board (See pic) i seem to have lost my attention management controls.  I cannot see my avatar, the reactions button or the hide collaborator’s cursors button.  Can someone tell me how to get these back.  I ma running a series of workshops in this board and really need to be able to bring people to me...

I am the owner and creator of the board, and it is the only board in my account where this is happening.  Ive rebooted MIRO and my computer multiple times and it is still happening.

Appreciate any guidance anyone can offer!  THANKS!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tricia - Have you tried resetting the application data?

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572854-Desktop-app#h_01EVGAY54JY5E9S7J62FRCX6D4

How to reset the app data (Mac guide)

Click Miro in the top menu and choose Reset application data as shown in the screenshot below:

mceclip0.png
Resetting the app data on Mac

After that, try to log into the app again and check if the issue is solved.

💡 If the issue persists, you may also want to delete the app and reinstall it by downloading the latest version.

• for Microsoft be sure to delete all app files from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RealtimeBoard and C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\RealtimeBoard
    ✏️
     If the Appdata folder is hidden, see here how you can reveal it
  • For Mac OS - open a finder window > press Command + Shift + G > paste ~/Library/Application Support/RealtimeBoard and delete all app files