I accidentally closed out mid giving access to my google account to use google drive... now i get an error when I try to use the google drive upload

• 22 September 2022
  • 1 reply

I accidentally closed out mid giving access to my google account to use google drive... now i get an error when I try to use the google drive upload.  How can I fix this to give it correct permissions again?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Max Moody! Sorry to hear the process got interrupted and you’re currently unable to use the integration.

To troubleshoot this issue, please try these steps:

1. Log out of your Google Drive account. If you actually got logged in, go to your profile Integrations page and click Log out next to Google Drive:

connect_Google_Drive.jpg

2. Uninstall the plugin. To do this, find Google Drive in the Apps & Integrations section of the Team settings and click Uninstall for team.uninstall_Google_Drive_app.jpg
    Then, install the app again.

Let me know if it helps. If not, please send a few screenshots to show the issue (be mindful of not showing any sensitive and/or personal information in the screenshot). Also, feel free to refer to check this Help Center section on possible issues with Google Drive.