Answered

How to set board as A4

• 24 September 2020
  • 7 replies

I want to print my notes on A4 Paper, so how to set board as A4 size, so I can come to know how much space to use in board in order to print. And I want to make continuous 5-6 pages, so it would be great if I can see the page breaker

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 24 September 2020, 13:29

View original

7 replies

I am creating 17in  by 11in board. My exported pdf comes out as 10.9 in by 7.1in. No matter what I do, I get that strange size by exporting pdf. I created a board that id double of A4 next to each other - which is 11 by 17. I also out of curiosity created a page size 11 by 17 in photoshop, dropped it to miro, made sure it was set to original size, and it still became 10.9 by 7.1 after export.

Is there any setting somewhere that saves my board pdf that weird size?

If I do that, my PDF comes outhalf the size of A4. Is there a fix?

Alright !! This is perfect ! Thank you so much :)

I am creating 17in  by 11in board. My exported pdf comes out as 10.9 in by 7.1in. No matter what I do, I get that strange size by exporting pdf. I created a board that id double of A4 next to each other - which is 11 by 17. I also out of curiosity created a page size 11 by 17 in photoshop, dropped it to miro, made sure it was set to original size, and it still became 10.9 by 7.1 after export.

Is there any setting somewhere that saves my board pdf that weird size?

I am also experiencing this.  I’ve spent hours on my project only to discover I can’t export it to the correct dimensions.  I’ve tried A4, Tabloid, ARCHC, and nothing.  Severely disappointed.

I want a frame made as an A4 horizontal page in Miro for my Kanban board and flowchart. How to do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@peepshah - The board itself is an infinite canvas and does not have a size. If you want to print your board as multiple pages, then you would first export it as a PDF:

As the screenshot shows, you would export frames - this is where A4 comes in.

You would make A4-sized frames:

And then put your stuff in those frames:

And then set the order in which you would want those frames to appear as pages in the PDF export:

And once you export the board as a PDF it will look like this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@N.K. - Make the frame twice as big.