How to restore a board if there is no URL

Hello, I accidentally deleted a board, because there is no preview, it is very important to me. Deleted 21.06.22 tentatively at 2:45pm, the name is "Интерьер" . I don't have the URL, I cleared my browser history, article on this topic "in case you don't have a URL, feel free to reach out to Miro Support and let us know the name of the board and the date it was deleted - we will check if it is possible to recover the board on our side." But I can't find the feedback form on the free plan, where do I write?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@chriscutie -

Here’s the URL for the Miro support request form: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@chriscutie - If the board is worth $15 USD, you could likely restore it from the trash if you upgrade to the Consultant Plan for one month. 

@chriscutie - If the board is worth $15 USD, you could likely restore it from the trash if you upgrade to the Consultant Plan for one month. 

I can't pay because Russian cards are not accepted at the moment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@chriscutie - Of you try to use a paid feature, are you perhaps presented with a 7-day trial? E.g., From your dashboard, under Projects, click on + Add

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@chriscutie - Depending on how you were accessing the Internet when you last viewed the board, you may be able to find the board URL/link via a router's history:

https://www.lifewire.com/check-router-history-5206763

Hopefully, though, the Miro support team will be able to assist you by sharing the link of the board that is in your trash. 

@chriscutie - Depending on how you were accessing the Internet when you last viewed the board, you may be able to find the board URL/link via a router's history:

https://www.lifewire.com/check-router-history-5206763

Hopefully, though, the Miro support team will be able to assist you by sharing the link of the board that is in your trash. 

Thanks, I checked, my router doesn't save history. I emailed support and I'm waiting to hear back. 

Thank you all! Miro sent me the link! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@chriscutie - Glad to hear that!