How do you guide your team to board-changes and be sure they saw them?

• 15 August 2022
  • 2 replies

For example, I wrote something on a big board. Now how to communicate to a team member that I want him to read that,  and he also should be able to give me a sign back that he finished reading or that he saw the new stuff. For now I am leaving colored sticky notes everywhere on the board for each team member at the new stuff they have to read or inspect, and they delete the sticky note when they finished inspecting the new change.

Is this something anyone can relate to? If yes, how do you deal with it? Is there a better function for that than with stickies or comments?

Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Johnnie -

Miro will highlight content which has changed in a board since the last time you visited, or you can also just visit the activity log to see what objects have been added or modified.

I’d suggest using the Chat panel as a way for collaborators to let you know they’ve reviewed the most recent changes…

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Johnnie - Another option is to use the Internal and external linking feature to generate a link that takes a participant directly to an object on the board.

Once they are at the first link, you could either create other links to the next part of the board that you want them to see, e.g., create a sticky note with the text “Click arrow to go to next spot on board” and link to the next object:

The result:

Or, you could just send then links to each spot on the board that you need them to see.

Here’s an example of a link that you will take you directly to a frame on one of my publicly viewable boards:

https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_kl4Sue4=/?moveToWidget=3074457349994315649&cot=14