Answered

How do I change the Team Admin account (email address)?

• 26 May 2020
  • 5 replies

I just upgraded to Team status. I have worked with many clients and all of us have been using free accounts. I was logged into mine and upgraded, but after paying saw that the Team Admin is one of the email addresses that belongs to a client instead of mine, and my email address is listed as the second seat (Member) of the team. How do I change the Team Admin to be my own email address?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 26 May 2020, 13:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@HMST -

Assuming it works the same in the Team plan as it does in the Consultant plan which we are on, the current Team Admin can make others Team Admins by using the “Grant Team Admin” action in the Users view for the team, so the client user could do this for you.

Kiron

What if the team admin has left the company already?

Hi, I have the same problem as Felix. Our team admin has left the company and his email doesn’t exists anymore. How can we solve this?

Is there a resolution to this? If the Team Admin’s email address no longer exists, is there any way to change the Team Admin to my email address?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Bruna Lombardo - A very late reply, but you could ask your IT department/email admins to create the address again.

@Belinda DiGiambattista - Perhaps you could do the same if the email domain is controlled by our organization?