Question

HELP! The entire board is too blurry to see anything

• 12 June 2021
  • 1 reply

As you can see in the screenshot, for some reason after the latest windows update that added the weather to task bar, my miro board is to blurry to use. I can’t read any text without zooming in until it’s nearly all that’s on the screen. It wasn’t always this blurry, but we have a game due on Tuesday and I can’t access anything on the board! lmao. I looked around thinking that it might be a graphics/performance issue, but I couldn’t quickly find anyone else with the issue of the entire screen being blurry.  I doubt that anyone will come in with a solution before my work is due but I hope that if a solution does come about, someone else will find it helpful.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Alex L - I also got that Windows update but immediately disabled that new weather toolbar. To eliminate it as the culprit, disable it by right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting News and interests → Turn off:

Looking at your screenshot, the fact that other elements of the Miro interface are not blurred leads me to think it could be related to a browser extension - something that is targeting layers.

From your screenshot, you appear to be using Firefox. I would suggest:

• ensure you have the latest version (I am 89.0 64-bit and am not experiencing your blurring issue).
  • disable all browser extensions
  • clear the browser cache
  • reinstall Firefox
  • Try another browser

You could also try the Miro desktop app:

https://miro.com/apps