[Help] Comment Speech Bubbles are hidden, despite settings suggesting they're showing all inc. resolved ones

• 7 September 2022
  • 7 replies

I’m on a free account. 

On my shared Miro board, I’m finding that all comments (speech bubbles) on the board are not visable. They display briefly when adjusting the zoom but then disappear quickly afterwards. 

I’m able to navigate comments using the side menu, but this doesn’t help me find specific comments associated with areas of the board. Finding comments this way still does not display the speech bubble:

Is there another setting that I’m missing? Can anyone please help/advise?

7 replies

Hello

was this resolved?  I am having the same issue.

Hello

was this resolved?  I am having the same issue.

Hi there, no sadly not. I’ve not had any change on this or any other response. 

Do you have any idea what’s casued this?

No, but I am experiencing the same issue.
It is frustrating.

It is frustrating.

It sure is!

I have no idea why this fixed it or if this will fix it for you, but while reading through Miro’s troubleshooting guide https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017731413-Bugs-troubleshooting I tried looking at developer tools in order to download the logs, but upon opening developer tools my comments displayed and now remain. 

Hope this helps you, too!

It is frustrating.

It sure is!

I have no idea why this fixed it or if this will fix it for you, but while reading through Miro’s troubleshooting guide https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017731413-Bugs-troubleshooting I tried looking at developer tools in order to download the logs, but upon opening developer tools my comments displayed and now remain. 

Hope this helps you, too!

Thanks for the update. Mine is still not working. How did you open the developer tools?

Its workng for me now too. 🤷🏽

All the best!

I opened the developers tool and saw that my ad blocker isn’t allowing some features to work. After turning off the ad blocker, the comment bubbles became permanently visible.

Hope this helps.