Answered

Group Decision Tree

• 21 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello!

My company is looking to create a decision tree that can be shared with the public (people who do not have a Miro account). Is it possible to allow these users access to view and edit this decision tree?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 21 April 2020, 18:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Royce Hodnett -

Using anonymous guest editors it is possible for a board to be shared without the need for adding users to your subscription. However, the downside is that you can’t “name” these participants (they will show up like “guest builder”, “guest designer” and so on) and if the URL to the board were to “leak” you could get someone vandalizing your decision tree.

An enhancement request has been made to enable password protection on such boards, but I doubt the Miro product team would allow guest editors to be renamed as that would effectively provide the same level of capability as for a “paid” (day pass or full) user account.

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale Thank you for your reply! Would people need to sign up for a free account to be anonymous guest users? We are looking to get a “Team” membership, is this feature available at this price level?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Royce Hodnett  -

Not as far as I can tell based on the info below:

@Kiron Bondale Thanks so much for your help with this!