Answered

Embed Axure prototype

• 30 March 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all!

I am trying to embed an Axure prototype on a Miro board, following the explanation here.

However, the result is a rectangle with a “play” button inside, and not the actual prototype.

Has anybody here been able to successfully embed an Axure prototype inside a Miro board?

Thanks in advance :) 

icon

Best answer by Marina 6 April 2020, 07:18

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 2

Speaking about the preview, I'm afraid we didn't have a chance to implement the preview option yet :pensive:

We already have this feature in our backlog so stay tuned!

Still sitting in the backlog?

At least we can do figma prototypes in Miro, but its super lightweight to showcase interaction design patterns and variants comparatively speaking.

Its too bad.  Reminds me of asking for a feature to change default fonts with the Axure product team for an entire decade and they would always say it was a future feature… until Sketch came out to blow Axure out of the water, they re-thought their lazy approach… too late though.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Dear Miro Team,

any updates about this feature?

Best
Ravid

Userlevel 2

I just checked today (again) and the feature is still not available. 

To preview a prototype from www.axure.cloud (made of Axure/Figma/Sketch/AdobeXD/PNG-Files) on a Miro Board is a highly awaited feature. 

Because www.axure.cloud (Free of charge) collects all these formats for prototyping and handover. So it's the ideal place for Miro Boards to connect to :-D Cass Crockatt @ Axure is Director of Product & Research and your best contact to make this happen. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Right! Thanks for flagging, I’ve updated my message.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your reply @Marina

I did try the iframe solution, but indeed it just creates a play button, not a preview.

Good to hear that the feature is on the backlog :) I think it would immediately set Miro apart from the other collaboration tools that i have used.

Btw a small correction: your code is missing a “>” after the URL.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Speaking about the preview, I'm afraid we didn't have a chance to implement the preview option yet :pensive:

We already have this feature in our backlog so stay tuned!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @soheyla,

Could you please try to paste this code to embed the Axure prototype to Miro board:

<iframe src="https://uplkg2.axshare.com"> </iframe>

where the https://uplkg2.axshare.com is a URL link that points to your Axure Share prototype.

Does it work for you?