Answered

Embed Axure prototype

• 30 March 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all!

I am trying to embed an Axure prototype on a Miro board, following the explanation here.

However, the result is a rectangle with a “play” button inside, and not the actual prototype.

Has anybody here been able to successfully embed an Axure prototype inside a Miro board?

Thanks in advance :) 

icon

Best answer by Marina 6 April 2020, 07:18

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @soheyla,

Could you please try to paste this code to embed the Axure prototype to Miro board:

<iframe src="https://uplkg2.axshare.com"> </iframe>

where the https://uplkg2.axshare.com is a URL link that points to your Axure Share prototype.

Does it work for you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Speaking about the preview, I'm afraid we didn't have a chance to implement the preview option yet :pensive:

We already have this feature in our backlog so stay tuned!

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your reply @Marina

I did try the iframe solution, but indeed it just creates a play button, not a preview.

Good to hear that the feature is on the backlog :) I think it would immediately set Miro apart from the other collaboration tools that i have used.

Btw a small correction: your code is missing a “>” after the URL.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Right! Thanks for flagging, I’ve updated my message.

Userlevel 2

I just checked today (again) and the feature is still not available. 

To preview a prototype from www.axure.cloud (made of Axure/Figma/Sketch/AdobeXD/PNG-Files) on a Miro Board is a highly awaited feature. 

Because www.axure.cloud (Free of charge) collects all these formats for prototyping and handover. So it's the ideal place for Miro Boards to connect to :-D Cass Crockatt @ Axure is Director of Product & Research and your best contact to make this happen. 

Userlevel 2

Dear Miro Team,

any updates about this feature?

Best
Ravid

Its too bad.  Reminds me of asking for a feature to change default fonts with the Axure product team for an entire decade and they would always say it was a future feature… until Sketch came out to blow Axure out of the water, they re-thought their lazy approach… too late though.

At least we can do figma prototypes in Miro, but its super lightweight to showcase interaction design patterns and variants comparatively speaking.

Userlevel 2

Speaking about the preview, I'm afraid we didn't have a chance to implement the preview option yet :pensive:

We already have this feature in our backlog so stay tuned!

Still sitting in the backlog?