“You can’t delete the last remaining team in your organization”. But this isn’t the last team

• 9 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Hello community

I currently have 2 teams in my account. 

I don’t use one of them because I don’t need to, so it doesn’t have any projects in it.

However, when I try and delete it by going to the settings, it says “You can’t delete the last remaining team in your organization”. But this isn’t the last team in my organization because I curretnly have 2 teams; the team i use and the team I dont.

Does anyone know what’s happening? 

Insights appreciated. ]

Nick

Robert Johnson 2 years ago

@MR NICHOLAS ANDERSON-VINES  - Yes, I think you should open a Miro support ticket:

learning center → Get help → Support

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MR NICHOLAS ANDERSON-VINES - What type of plan are these teams on?

Example - For both teams, when you click on the Team profile settings button:

And then scroll down, what do you see? Example:

What Plan type is the one you want to keep?

And what Plan type is the one you want to delete?

NOTE: The one team you are trying to delete may be the last team in the account/plan to which the team belongs. The other team that you see in your dashboard board may belong to another plan/account.

Thanks for your reply. It doesn’t actually say anything on either team, but I know that I bought the consultant plan. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MR NICHOLAS ANDERSON-VINES - Okay, good to know - I have the Consultant Plan too.

What do you see if you go back into the Team profile settings and then click on Company:

Which should take you to the Company teams page - do you see both boards here?

i have 1 team with five members - this includes 34 boards

Another team (which I don’t want anymore) that has 0 boards and 0 team members

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MR NICHOLAS ANDERSON-VINES - So you see two teams when on you Company teams page?:

And those same two teams on your dashboard?:

Active users (members)

What do you see on your Active users page?

What are your role(s)?

Yes I can see both teams on the dashboaord. One with 5 projects and the other with 0 projects.

I think the problem is that I have 2 companies; one of which I want to get rid of but can’t

I can’t see both “teams” on the same page 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MR NICHOLAS ANDERSON-VINES  - Yes, I think you should open a Miro support ticket:

learning center → Get help → Support