Clusterizer: New Feature Update: Interested Beta Testers?

• 11 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Clusterizer - New Feature: Looking for Beta Testers

At Refractive Strategy we are inspired by the promise of what we as a community will be able to build on the Miro platform (API/SDK). 

In November we released Clusterizer as a plugin on the Miro Marketplace - an exciting tip-of-the-iceberg moment in this promising future.  We dream of, and are persistently prototyping, many Miro plugins and look forward to sharing more of those soon, but we also want to stay in the creative loop with Clusterizer, its users, and their visions. 

Since November we’ve received some wonderful and insightful feedback and encouragement from the Miro community - your improvement ideas for Clusterizer as well as all the other imaginative Miro plugin visions you’ve shared are the purest form of inspiration - and we strive to respond creatively. We’ve been focusing on adding the most requested feature - which was :drum: : “Scale the preview objects by their relative level of connectivity in the network.” 

New Feature:  Scale by Connectivity

Are you interested in beta testing??

If you’re interested in testing this new feature for Clusterizer - and helping us improve it - let me know in the comments below or through direct message and I’ll get you setup with an install link. 

Also, If you have a dream of a Miro plugin - simple, complex, crazy, awesome … whatever - I’m eager to co-dream with you and maybe help turn it into reality. Reach out any time. 

Thank you, 

Max

7 replies

HI Please I am instested too

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Hon Peow   There is not a randomize function in the latest version of Clusterizer. The new feature for Clusterizer is …

“Scale by Connectivity”

-- which makes the sticky notes or the tag-circles bigger if they have more things they are connected to. 

Here’s the announcement for that beta release. 
https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/clusterizer-new-feature-update-interested-beta-testers-3629

So… ya… it doesn’t do randomization… but if you want to test it out I can send you an install link. 

…...
Otherwise this other app we’re releasing does do randomization tasks.

“Totally Random” 

https://community.miro.com/developer-platform-and-apis-57/list-randomizer-2970

@Max Harper: I am referring to the Clusterizer

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Hon Peow   Are referring to Clusterizer or the other app we built currently called “Totally Random” ?

Can I check if the randomise function in this app taken out in the latest version?

Hey Max

Is there any chance you might let a free account try this feature out?

If so, would love to give feedback on it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Max Harper - PM me the link :nerd: