Card Flip app assistance

• 2 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I noticed an app in the marketplace called Card Flip, and I’m struggling to figure out how to use it, even after watching the YT video. I click the toolbar button, it creates a sticky with ‘Information on the back of the card. You can group both objects if you intent to drag the card’, and that seems to be it. 

What am I missing?

gmask1

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@gmask1 -

I’m also not seeing the app work the way it should where clicking on it should create a new sticky note which is flippable. @Adilson Simoes , as the author of this plug-in, can you provide some assistance on how to get this to work?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@gmask1 - For any interested readers, here is a link to the Card Flip app on the Miro Marketplace:

https://miro.com/marketplace/cardflip/?backUrl=%2Fmarketplace%2Fcategory%2Fall-apps%2F

Badge

Hi @Kiron Bondale and @gmask1, sorry for the outage during last days. I’ve changed the server of the app and there was an error during the deploy. It is now fully operative.

Thank you for the heads up!

Hi @Adilson Simoes , 

i have enjoyed using your CardFlip app.

But all of a sudden, since this weekend, it no longer works.

I has disappeared from the tool bar. I tried to remove and reinstall it, which I can do, but it doesn’t appear.

Did you change anything?

Best regards

Hi @Adilson Simoes,

I am experiencing a similar challenge as Marc Steinlin. I get to the step where I can add the app but it doesn’t appear in the list of installed apps after this step.

Thanks.

I just noticed this post:
https://community.miro.com/miro-labs-113/migrate-the-extension-i-developed-to-my-new-email-9421

Are the two issues related? However, if yes, why did the app still work until last week, if that migration problem occurred two months ago? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @Nqaba Mpofu and @Marc Steinlin 

I’ve just updated the app to the new SKD and submitted to Miro’s review. I hope Card Flip will be available in the marketplace in a few days.

Thank you,

Adilson

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi folks,

Better late than never! There is a new Card Flip version that solved many reported issues. Just in case you want to try it.

Best,

Adilson