Cannot load anything? loading screen has been going for over half an hour

• 11 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi, I can’t seem to access the dashboard or any projects. It’s just stuck at the loading screen. I’ve tried logging in incognito and no luck there either.

This isn’t the first time it’s happened. Last time I wasn’t able to log in for more than a day.

Any ideas? What’s the best thing for me to try?

Thanks!

7 replies

Okay, for anyone else who is having this issue, it’s working for me on the desktop app. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Product - The desktop app was going to be my first suggestion. After that:

- another browser

- disabling any VPN

The fact that you tried an Incognito window usually eliminates any browser extensions as being the culprit, however, if you are using a browser that is managed by a company, they could enforce extensions or policies on any browser session.

There were a few Miro outages in the past week. While we now know that wasn't the case here, if you haven't already, I'd suggest subscribing to Miro Status updates here:

https://status.miro.com/

This started happening to me today too.  It’s been about 12 hours or so that I’ve not been able to get into Miro.com.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rodney - Are you using a browser? If so, have you tried the desktop app?

I have an intel Macbook Air and using Chrome and Miro would not load.  I tried Firefox and Miro did open on Firefox,  I also got the desktop app and Miro opened there too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Product - Are you also using a Mac + Chrome?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Product @Rodney,

If it is a permanent issue, please report this behaviour to the Support team. Here’s the article on how you can do it: How to Report Bugs (you can record and send the console logs to them to speed up the investigation).