Board crashes and black screen, objects cannot be moved with lasso

• 18 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello i have lot of Problems with one Board. I work on the board with a TeamMember and we have the same problems. 

For example some problems: board crashes and black screen, objects cannot be moved with lasso, if you click on the lasso you can no longer deselect it and the lasso becomes infinite, I cannot mark any area with the mouse and move the objects

Can somebody help me? 

We use Chrome and the Desktop App… 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Hasan - If you two of you are having the same issue on the exact same board, but no other boards, then it sounds like the issue is something within the board.

What happens if you duplicate the board - do you experience the same issues in the new board?

Does anyone else have these issues within the board?

If this is only happening for the two of you, what other common conditions do you share? E.g., internet connection, VPN?

How many objects are in the board? Except for any locked objects, you can Ctrl/Cmd+A to select all objects and then note the count in the filter:

If you are on a paid/Education plan, how large is the board when you download it as a .rtb file? And what happens if you restore it - are the issues still present?

Other questions:

• What OS are you using?
  • Have you tried another browser?
  • If you using Windows, are using the Microsoft Store Desktop App or the one from Miro’s website - there are limitations in the MS Store version.

I would also suggest that you have a read through the following article - perhaps it will spark an idea as to the culprit: