Question

why mind map auto-create a new line with a space in a text box

when input Chinese and English text into a text box, it always auto create a new line with the space between Chinese and English switch.

it looks normal when I edit the text:

but it always go awry when it’s out the edit mode.

how can it be fixed?

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Tayen Zhang 

Thank you for reporting the issue! 🛠

We’re sorry you’ve run into it but please have no worries - I’ve converted this post into a support ticket and our team will reach out to you shortly via email. Stay tuned! 🙂

How do you manage to type in Chinese? I thought Miro can only type in Japanese and English?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Jia Lin,

English and Japanese are the languages that you can apply the Miro's interface. When it comes to the languages you can type in, there are no limitations, and you can definitely type in Chinese too!

Hi @Alyona , Thanks very much. It’s quite strange because yesterday no matter how I type, the Chinese doesn’t appear. So I logged out and when I logged in again today, I can type in Chinese! Thanks for replying!

Hi @Tayen Zhang 

We’re sorry you’ve run into it but please have no worries - I’ve converted this post into a support ticket and our team will reach out to you shortly via email. Stay tuned! 🙂

It’s been a year, this issue is still not fixed.

Hi @Tayen Zhang 

Hi, Is there any update on fixing this issue?