Bug: Miro Board Repeatedly Refreshes

• 24 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Is anyone seeing their Miro Boards Refreshing for no reason? In my case without warning during a Miro Command the Board will Refresh. The event is not typical in the sense I do not get the Notification about Browser Disconnecting and Miro Reconnecting.

Cc: @Robert Johnson 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Are you seeing Miro need to Re-Connect Frequently when jumping between Browser Tabs @Robert Johnson? When I report this to Miro they tell me everything is fine and give me a generic help response. I’ve used Miro forever and well tuned to what it can and cannot do. I’ve noticed a definite performance impact within the last couple of weeks.

I am not experiencing this. I, do, however, get the “Reconnecting” message after being away from a tab for a while (longer that two minutes?) but I believe that is expected, probably to limit unnecessary traffic and reduce the risk of lost data.

If you are using Chrome and have Memory Saver enabled, you could try adding “miro.com” as an exception:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Are you seeing Miro need to Re-Connect Frequently when jumping between Browser Tabs @Robert Johnson? When I report this to Miro they tell me everything is fine and give me a generic help response. I’ve used Miro forever and well tuned to what it can and cannot do. I’ve noticed a definite performance impact within the last couple of weeks.

I do have a lot of board refreshing issues. It does not matter on which board I am or where I am. None of my other apps would loose connection at that moment. On a daily basis I deal with boards that want to reconnect without any warning of Browser Disconnecting. This means that suddenly Miro refuses to save my changes and it blocks my moves on the board for no apparent reason. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Is anyone seeing their Miro Boards Refreshing for no reason? In my case without warning during a Miro Command the Board will Refresh. The event is not typical in the sense I do not get the Notification about Browser Disconnecting and Miro Reconnecting.

Cc: @Robert Johnson 

I am not experiencing any refreshed yet this morning.