Are you a Miro coach or offer Miro facilitation services?

• 7 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I am an independent consultant currently planning a workshop with ca. 100 participants.

We will use Miro for facilitation during the workshop. I am looking for live advice/coaching on how to use Miro effectively with large group workshops.

I would also be interested to hire someone who can co-facilitate workshops from a Miro functionality perspective. The only expertise needed is guiding participants through Miro functionality, no other subject matter expertise needed. 

Are you interested in this type of gig work or know someone who might be? 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Carsten Tams,

I’ve been using MIro for over 3 years now (Realtime Board shoutout!) and I have designed and facilitated several Miro workshops and activities. As a North American User Group leader for Miro, I help to design and run a monthly workshop where Miro users can showcase their skillsets and passion for Miro, and this has given me a wide variety of exposure to methods, tricks, and key elements of a successful workshop/event. I have used this information to provide a few submissions into the Miroverse, and my consulting business now completely relies on Miro to collaborate and deliver my Lean products and services to clients.

Please DM me if you would like to discuss this further, and feel free to connect with me via LinkedIn as well - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-white-calgary/

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Carsten Tams - You’d be in good hands with @Jonathan White!

Hi @Carsten Tams,

I’ve been using MIro for over 3 years now (Realtime Board shoutout!) and I have designed and facilitated several Miro workshops and activities. As a North American User Group leader for Miro, I help to design and run a monthly workshop where Miro users can showcase their skillsets and passion for Miro, and this has given me a wide variety of exposure to methods, tricks, and key elements of a successful workshop/event. I have used this information to provide a few submissions into the Miroverse, and my consulting business now completely relies on Miro to collaborate and deliver my Lean products and services to clients.

Please DM me if you would like to discuss this further, and feel free to connect with me via LinkedIn as well - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-white-calgary/click

Hey everyone in the Miro community! Planning a workshop with around 100 participants sounds like an amazing opportunity, and using Miro for facilitation is a fantastic choice!

As an independent consultant myself, I understand the importance of seeking live advice and coaching when it comes to using Miro effectively with large group workshops. It can be quite a challenge to navigate the platform's functionalities while ensuring a smooth facilitation experience for all participants.

If anyone here has experience as a Miro coach or offers Miro facilitation services, this could be a great opportunity to lend your expertise. The consultant behind this post is specifically looking for someone who can guide participants through Miro functionality during the workshop, without requiring subject matter expertise in the specific workshop topic.

So, if you're interested in gig work of this nature or if you know someone who might be a perfect fit, please feel free to share your insights and let the consultant know. Together, we can make this workshop a truly remarkable and seamless experience. Thanks in advance for your input!