Are the board suddenly very laggy and slow?

Hi,

I noticed all my boards are very suddenly (~last week) laggy and slow. I’m using M1 MacBook Pro on the web version and have had no issues whatsoever before. It’s even on simple board without other users on them.

Anyone else experiencing issues?

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

More Content Posted in this related Thread recommend moving Conversation there: Boards are very laggy and slow on desktop app and web app | Miro

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Anyone in this Thread have PDF Objects or Pen Tool Strokes in their Boards? I notice this is a factor for me recently. In our older Boards using similar number of PDFs or Pen Tool Strokes I never had this performance lag in the past.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Same here, suddenly my (bigger)  boards are super laggy and slow. … 

I have observed the same… I also started to see more frequently the Miro reconnecting to the Server error message.

Same here, suddenly my (bigger)  boards are super laggy and slow. … 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the advice.
I only have a problem with boards with content, viewing other boards isn’t an issue at the moment, or not that I’ve noticed. 

Hi, I noticed during the last one week all my boards are very laggy and slow. It takes up to 5-6 seconds for the board to respond to an interaction. This is incredibly annoying and looking at the history of this issue - it appears it is quite a common problem. Please would you look into this and resolving it once and for all?

Hi Silviya,

Create a new thread for yourself incase they do not notice your post on this particular thread. Yes this seems to be a common issue and I understand how this feels.

Is all your boards laggy including the new ones that you create which does not have much content on them?

thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, I noticed during the last one week all my boards are very laggy and slow. It takes up to 5-6 seconds for the board to respond to an interaction. This is incredibly annoying and looking at the history of this issue - it appears it is quite a common problem. Please would you look into this and resolving it once and for all?

Hey @Mike_32 
Thank you for the report!
It turned out the issue was resolved with no action from our side. So could you please try the basic recommendations from this Help Center article

If it doesn’t help, could you please submit a ticket to Miro Support so we could investigate the problem further? Thank you 🙂

Hi Helga,

Yes it started to work properly now. Not sure why there were sudden lags. 

Thanks for the reply.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Mike_32 
It turned out the issue was resolved with no action from our side. So could you please try the basic recommendations from this Help Center article

If it doesn’t help, could you please submit a ticket to Miro Support so we could investigate the problem further? Thank you 🙂

I am having the same problem. Miro is very leggy for example it take a few second when moving sticky notes.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Jura Urbancik 
We converted your post into a support ticket and will reach out to you via email shortly. Speak to you soon!