Question

About registered email address

• 20 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Is it possible to use the mailing list email address when signing up for Miro's free plan?
Our creative team has a mailing list and we want to create one project with that team.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Atsuko Endou - Why do you ask?

Have you tried to create an account with this email address and you are unable to complete the account creation process?

Or have you not tried yet and wanted to know if it is going to work?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey @Atsuko Endou

Short answer is yes, it should work as long as the email address in question can receive the confirmation emails.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey @Atsuko Endou

Short answer is yes, it should work as long as the email address in question can receive the confirmation emails.

And as long as the confirmation emails are sent at all, e.g., Miro could deny “mailinglist@domain.tld” from creating an account.

Hi Johnson-san, Thomas-san,

Thank you for your answer.

I’m a co-worker with case owner(Atusko-san).

Please let me ask additional question.

Is it possible to register an account with using mailing list a point of view of terms and conditions?

The reason of such a use case is that we want to divide the space each our project teams.
We’re not going to share the account when editing the boards. 

We’re concerned that it is a breach of contract which registration with not-personal mail address.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tomohiro Horiuchi - I’m no lawyer, but I don’t read anything about an email address must resolve to a mailbox vs. a list in the Terms of Service.

However, for a definitive answer, you should submit your question to Miro support - contact info can be found in the How to Contact Miro Support Help Center article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-Contact-Miro-Support

It would be helpful if you were were to come back here and let us know what support tells you.

@Robert Johnson Thank you for your quick response!
Can I contact to the support team before joining any plans?

According to suggested URL, it says I can contact the Miro Support after joining  plan.
In this case, we need to ask it before creating theaccount.

Could you tell me the way to contact Miro Support without registration if we can?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tomohiro Horiuchi - Use the following link on the support page:

@Robert Johnson Thank you for your reply. I missed the URL.

I’ll contact to Miro Support on the page.

Thanks,